The Program in detail
As a participant in the Screen Music Program, you will:
- attend the lecture and masterclass of our special guest Garry Schyman;
- attend the online lecture and masterclass of our special guest Carlos Rafael Rivera;
- have your work screened at our screening event in front of a jury comprised by the Program Faculty roster plus two other professional critics. The Best Composer, as determined by the jury, will receive free tuition to the next Screen Music Program;
- have your string quartet tracks professionally recorded (violin I, violin II, viola, and cello). After your rehearsal session with the performers, you will receive the audio tracks you can integrate into your music;
- present your work at the Screen Music Colloquium, a daily masterclass led by Alison Plante, Clint Bajakian, Garry Schyman and Stefano Lentini. You will receive a public lesson from one of them and the feedback from all the other participant composers;
- have individual Scoring Lessons with Alison Plante, Clint Bajakian, Garry Schyman and Stefano Lentini;
- attend the orchestration lecture of Paolo Tortiglione;
- attend the daily ‘Scoring to Game Design’ workshop with Mattia Podini;
- attend daily lectures on Spotting and Scoring, Compositional Devices, Applied Composition to DAW Scoring, Music under Dialogue and Narration by our international faculty members;
- get your end-of-course certificate of achievement;
- be part of the Program’s Alumni and join one of the largest international network of film composers, accessing new opportunities, commissions, collaborations, and screenings.
All classes are taught in English. The tuition for the Screen Music Program is 1.599 Euros, accommodation included. APPLY NOW!
For any questions, please contact Paolo Fosso, Program Director at email@example.com
Not included in fee: meals, airfare, passport fees, laundry, phone charges, insurances, etc. The Screen Music Program reserves the right to modify Program guests, conditions and events as necessary.