Fill in the application form and submit the required materials by the following deadlines.
March 31, 2020 – Application deadline;
April 02, 2020 – Notification of acceptance;
May 15, 2020 – Payment in full of tuition;
May 31, 2020 – Excerpt submission.
Screen Music Program, Euros 1,699 – Apply now!
Fill in the application form with the following materials before March 31:
- a resume;
- a link to one of your audio files, of any length and genre, representing your style. Live recordings, virtual instruments, or a combination of the two are all eligible.
Applicants will be selected according to the quality of submitted works. If you are accepted, you will be asked to compose a new music for an excerpt chosen from film and video game titles. You can choose the excerpt among those made available by the organization. You may not use any other excerpts nor edit the excerpt chosen, which must be used as provided.
All excerpts are six minutes long. You will select one and score it from a minimum of two minutes to the full six minutes, at your discretion. The excerpt may contain a violin or cello track that a professional performer will record during the program. All excerpts will be showcased during the Screening events.
The entered excerpt:
- …shall be delivered no later than May 31;
- …may be only from among those made available by the organization;
- …cannot be edited;
- …may be no more than six minutes long;
- …will be a contender for Best Composer award.
Auditor, Euros 1,199 – Apply now!
Fill in the application form before March 31. No materials are required to apply for the Auditor program.
For any questions, please contact Paolo Fosso, Program Director at email@example.com
The Screen Music Program reserves the right to modify Program conditions, events, and locales as necessary.